Monday

Showing some "blog love"

Would it be totally cheesy if I said the best blog I discovered this year was that of Gwen Bell, originator of this Best of '09 Challenge? If so, I can't help it, it's true!

December 7. That gem of a blog you can't believe you didn't know about until this year.

I only discovered Gwen's blog a few weeks ago, and I can't believe I've been missing out! She has so much wonderful content, and it spans a lot of different subjects. I find each of her posts engaging. She has a feature on the side of her blog, linking to stuff she's read recently online, and if I had more hours in the day I'd follow over to those too, because she has a keen sense of things that are both interesting & informative.

But I really must show a few runners-up. Three to round out the four blogs I now visit on a near-daily basis, time allowing:

The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau (I talked about one of his articles here)
White Hot Truth by Danielle LaPorte
& LifeBlazing by Erika Harris

I don't think it's a coincidence that I discovered all of these within a few days of each other... Would that be considered synchronicity, or convergence?

2 comments:

  1. Christinah! I don't know if I'm more honored to be mentioned in your list... or mentioned in your list with Chris Guillebeau and Danielle LaPorte... both of whom I adore. Deepest thanks to you for giving me today's reason to do my happy-dance!

    P.S. About that "trying to figure out how to get through that door" thing? I'm totally fascinated with portals, gateways and thresholds, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I'm so glad I found your blog & that I could lift your spirits! I think I did find you through the comments of Danielle's blog? It was toward the end of your series on Magnetizing Essence - I really like that series!

    ReplyDelete