Monday

Best Online Class

I almost forgot to post today's part of the Best of '09 Challenge! Tsk tsk... silly me.

December 6. Was there a conference or workshop you attended that was especially beneficial?

I'm not one to attend those kind of things, but I did take a class that I was great. It's called In the Fishbowl: Life As An Artist Online, by Marisa Haedike of Creative Thursday. And yes it was an online course, for artistic types who want to share their creative passion online. Like me! I met a lot of wonderful people and there was a wealth of information shared, and I haven't even had the time to implement a quarter of the knowledge I gained. Which reminds me of how little artwork I've done (let alone shared here) since the class ended. Sigh. I'm looking forward to having the mental energy to do some real work once the craziness known as year-end at my day job is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment