Tuesday

Check-In

Well it's the end of the day, or close enough that I've thrown in my towel for the day. And I'm happy to report success! I got three collages pasted up, they just need some time for the paper to uncurl and then a few coats of varnish to seal & smooth. These are from the layous that I was trying out for the past week or so, in my earlier worktable picture. I'll try to post a few pics of the finished results when I get a chance, but for now I'm all out of energy.

So I was successful at keeping my promises to myself today, I am sure that a big part of it was that I planned to report back here...don't want to make myself look bad after all, haha. Aside from a quick trip out to buy more acrylic medium to glue the collages, and a longer break for a nap.

Now off to veg out for the evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment