Tuesday

Another Collage

This one is another in the series I'm working on, the overall series I plan to call The Chase. It's inspired by the idea of a man seeing a woman across the room, and he just has to meet her, and she sees and makes him chase after her. Not in a stalker-ish way at all, this being a romanticized notion.


I'm still not sure about the composition. I couldn't decide between the two background papers, then thought to combine them this way (yes I still need to trim the right side even with the left). They're actually a dark minky brown and a dark, rich cream color, look a bit better in real life than what I captured here. I'm curious - what do you think of the composition?

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your work in progress...its sooo interesting! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely merry happy day. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete