Monday

My printer is all set up...

...and waiting for me to use it! I had completely forgot to order some paper when I ordered the printer - duh, Christina, what else would I print on? - so while I'm waiting for that delivery, I've been trying to figure out how to use Photoshop. Not so easy for me. I don't understand layers, etc...yet. But I am determined to learn! Here's a pic of it's new home, that's a standard 8.5x11 page in it, see how it's dwarfed by the beast?



I haven't been working on any collages lately, so this afternoon I pasted a few quick pages together. Nothing special, kind of going through the motions - practice, I suppose.



Not much else to report. It's been a fast week & weekend, and I should be going to bed now to start it all over again. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and talk to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new creative blog - and your printer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so happy your printer finally arrives!! I could totally understand that part of forgetting to order the papers...i really do! :) Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your printer!
    have a great week, too!
    visiting from Passionate Blogs, have a great day! I think I'm "bloggyblocked", can't put my thoughts into words so I'm going to show some bloglove and go comment-crazy instead!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your new blog and printer! :)) i'm abotu to start shopping for a printer as well... love your collage. :) my new year resolution is to learn how to use photoshop as well. :) hope you had a nice thanksgiving and a wonderful weekend ahead! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete