Tuesday

Good morning...

...it's me checking in after about a week! Sorry to have been gone for so long. I seriously don't know where the time went. Hope you all have been having fun while I was "away". Did you have a nice Halloween? I didn't do anything to celebrate it this year - does that make me totally uncreative? I think I'm in denial about it being November already....

I have a little confession, a full week ago my new printer was delivered, and I haven't done a thing with it yet. Well I actually had it sent to my parent's house - I wish my apartment complex would sign for my deliveries for me, but no - and it's still sitting at their home. I need to hurry up, so I can start using it! In anticipation of being able to print lovely photos at home, I've decided I really need to learn how to use Photoshop. So my good pictures can be great! Why do all those graphics and photo programs make me feel like an idiot? Need to conquer that already.

Here's to what I hope will be an educational week!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had a good weekend! Halloween isnt a big event here in this city of brotherly love...so i didn't get to celebrate it the way i would want to. I am down with cough/flu/fever over the weekend so i ended up resting alot on bed.

    I am looking forward to see what you do with your new printer...how exciting. I adore photoshop but have yet to really get to know how to work it well. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete